The engineering course is meant for practitioners in labour-based road works who have a university degree. The course will teach the latest methods of building and maintaining roads by labour-based methods technology. The course also emphasises the management aspects and is oriented more towards field practical training. Important modules of the course are:
- Choice of technology
- Inception, planning and organising of
- Construction and maintenance programmes.
- Management of Labour-Based programmes
- Engineering planning, logistics & design
- All aspects of maintenance
- Use of contractors in Labour-Based road programmes.
- Management of people and self development
- Rural Travel and Transport Concepts
Course Fee: US$ 5,900 subject to change in the exchange rate.
For more information and an application form please E-mail: courses (at) ktc-kihbt.go.ke